Why become a member?
Being an Alpha member has benefits far exceeding other societies mainly because we are a gathering of ART Scientists with a common interest and ability to come together in ways that reach both the new as well as experienced laboratory professional. Alpha’s mission has always been to advance ART and science of clinical embryology for the benefit of the public worldwide, through international promotion of education, communication, and collaboration.
You have most likely heard of our Biennial meetings? They are held in easy to reach destinations taking into consideration geographical challenges. Every two years we host the highest profile meeting hands down. We bring speakers with the hottest and latest breaking research and allow them to share and motivate our delegates.
Being an Alpha member will allow you exclusive access to the member’s area on our new and improved website
- * Reduced registration fees for all Alpha related meetings
- * Exclusive access to our membership and contact lists
- * An events calendar that will keep busy Scientists up to date on all upcoming conferences, workshops, symposia, and training courses.
- * Photo galleries are posted to highlight interesting aspects of our bi-annual meetings and social events (see our new website on Alpha’s conferences).
- * Minutes of annual meetings are always posted to keep members up to date of organizing details.
- * Links to other professional societies, quality assessment websites, organizations, and journals are listed for easy reference
- * Lastly, membership application and renewal has now been made much easier. We now have online access to PayPal. You can securely pay your membership fee with ease!
It can be said that an Alpha membership will allow you a window to the world. Benefits will reach you throughout the year as you notice our participation in other organized meetings by hosting Alpha sessions within.
Alpha membership is open to anyone who is either working in, or has an interest in the science of assisted reproduction. We also act as an "umbrella" for national organisations, in order to promote international collaboration, with the formation of networks and a forum for discussion.
PayPal credit card payment options are now available on our website. Traditional payment options are also available through the Alpha office. Invoices will be issued to applications received.
Full membership EURO 80 including subscription to RBMOnline
Alpha is proud to announce a recent collaboration with RBM Online.
(Available as of 01.01.11 only)
All Alpha related matters will be available to our members both on our website and through RBMOnline
The Alpha Newsletter as you know it will no longer be available as with previous years.
RBMOnline will now act as the main information pathway to showcase scientific publications related to reproductive medicine while the Alpha website will continue to showcase special interest articles, so visit often!
Online access to our previously published Newsletters will remain archived at this site.
Please note as of January 2011 our membership fee will be € 80 including subscription to RBMOnline